Things are still a bit rough in France since the attacks, but I’m amazed by the outpour of love from everyone around the world. Humanity has a way of revealing itself in such a beautiful way during terrible times like these. But enough with all this heavy stuff! Here are some light links about Frenchie things for you. Hope you enjoy them while we continue to enjoy zee wine and cheese over here.
• Camille Rowe gives her funny take on zee French vs. Americans. #spoton
• Freezing temps in France so this cozy scarf is a necessity.
• Jenny Lyons wrote a love letter to a skirt.
• Wine boot camp? Sounds like my kind of work out.
• I really, really, really want this print of the Louvre for our mantle.
• Garance Doré and Emmanuelle Alt talk style. I die.
• Speaking of, we’re all reading her book, non?
• Aziz killed it with the music in Master of None. 100 French points for including this song.
• Oh Happy Day tackles Cheese Plate 101.